With over a decade’s experience shooting corporate, professional, and business headshots, I can subtly and precisely tailor your business portrait to communicate the characteristics and traits you want to convey. “I LOVE having my photos taken” — said almost nobody, ever! I understand! So I make your experience comfortable and drama-free, and produce the results you need.
Onsite Business Headshot Sessions
I can come to your site or office and set up an effective studio in an office, conference room, hallway, atrium, or factory floor. Depending on the weather, outside is an option. Typically I'm ready to go 20 minutes after arrival. The actual photo session per staffer or employee takes anywhere from five minutes to 15 minutes per subject, depending on the number of "looks" you are going for. A look is a combination of wardrobe, background, and lighting setup. For each look, we typically deliver at least two images to choose from for onsite sessions.
In-Studio Business Headshot Session
Some clients prefer to come to me and shoot in my studio. This is the best choice if you don't have an appropriate location to shoot at your office or site, or if you only need a single person's headshot done, or your employees are difficult to assemble in one place on the same day. My comfortable studio is located in the Pearl District, with easy parking and public transportation right outside the building door.
After the Photo Session
For both on-location or in-studio photo sessions, typical turn-around time for the edited photos is 48-hours. Same day or 24 hour turnaround is sometimes available for a small additional charge, depending on my workload. Photos are delivered electronically by dropbox at full resolution. I keep your images in my files for at least one year after the date of the session. I provide an unlimited usage license, and the headshots or group photos may be used for any purpose, reproduced and published freely my any method, for an unlimited duration of time, without need for further permission from, or payment to Paul Grupp Photography.
- Having me come to your location can greatly reduce the impact on productivity and time spent procuring new headshots.
- In the Portland, OR area, I charge $199 for the first person’s headshot, with a single look. Additional looks, or headshots for additional staffers shot on the same visit are only $49 each.
- These same rates apply for workgroups and other group photos shot during the same session.
- Standard editing (brightness, contrast, color adjustment, straightening, cropping) is included at no additional charge.
- Retouching (contouring, blemish removal, hair adjustment, etc.) is available at $20/photo.
- A single look shot in my studio is $149.
- Additional looks (any combination of wardrobe, background, and lighting) for the same person is $49/per look.
- This pricing is based upon payment at the time of photography by cash, company check, or credit/debit card.
- Checks should be made out to “Paul Grupp.”
- We can provide a W9 if required. If your company policy requires purchase orders, invoicing, net 30 terms, etc. we can happily accommodate that, at double the pricing shown here.
Ready to book?
Ready to book your headshots? I have openings weekdays, weekday evenings, and weekends in my Pearl District studio in Portland, OR. Give me a call at (503) 781-5078, or email me at email@example.com. I look forward to working with you!